H I T T | High Ink Transfer Technology
HITT (High Ink Transfer Technology) features greater efficiency and homogeneity in ink transfer. With its open-cell design, ink transfer, and volume ranges, HITT allows for various specialized applications such as opaque white printing, lacquering, and coating applications.
HITT’s combination of open cell technology, advanced transfer, and volume range is specifically designed to help printers achieve a smooth transfer for large, solid coverage areas.
The cell geometry of HITT allows for a wider volume transfer with minimal residues, regardless of the liquid dynamics of various inks, lacquers, or coatings.
- Higher ink transfer
- High opacity and reduced ink consumption
- Improved suitability for low, thick viscosity inks, coating, and lacquers
- Improved film transfers removing pin-holing
- Easy to clean due to open cell technology
- Suitable for opaque whites, lacquers, and special process inks – metallics, rainbow coatings, etc.